Adam levine engaged

Adam levine engaged, Most would expect Nina Agdal to be bitter over ex-boyfriend Adam Levine's surprise engagement to Behati Prinsloo, but the Aerie stunner is being super gracious about the couple. Agdal only dated Levine for a short while before he hooked back up with the Victoria's Secret beauty, but Agdal has nothing bad to say about either of them!

I am extremely happy for them both of them," Agdal told E! News, "and I met his fiancée many times and she is lovely." Prinsloo and Levine got back together this summer after splitting up earlier this year. "Adam Levine and his girlfriend Behati Prinsloo are excited to announce they are engaged to be married," a rep for Levine told People at the time. "The couple recently reunited and Adam proposed this weekend in Los Angeles."

Nina is doing fine," a source told E! News regarding Agdal's state of mind back then. "But it's hard to believe he went from not wanting to get married at all to a straight-up proposal." Agdal may be in good spirits, but that doesn't mean she spends much time catching up with Levine anymore. Agdal even admitted to E! that she doesn't watch The Voice, either. "It's not like I am boycotting it, I just have never watched that show."

When iDesign Times caught up with Agdal at European Wax Center, the 21-year-old beauty was doing more than fine. Agdal even revealed what she does to make herself feel better. "I feel good when my skin is really smooth," Agdal spilled to iDesign Times at the launch of European Wax Center's Brow Powder in NYC. "When I come out of the European Wax Center and I lotion up with their lotions and my skin is just smooth and ready to go, that's when I feel really pretty."

Agdal is not only pretty, but single and potentially ready to mingle. "I am very single at the moment," Agdal said. "I like a good time, a man to make me laugh and is nice to my friends and family, and if you have that, it just may work out!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment