Nick cannon honda civic ad

Nick cannon honda civic ad, The new 2013 Honda Civic has drummed up quite an interest at our New York Honda dealership and for good reason. Hoping to create a buzz amongst the smartphone generation, Honda has teamed up with “America’s Got Talent” host Nick Cannon to jumpstart their new “Best Yourself” Honda Civic ad campaign.

“I’ve built my career by staying true to myself and my personal beliefs, and it’s the same commitment that I saw in Honda and their development of the 2013 Civic that drew me to this project.”

The “Best Yourself” campaign focuses on individuals working toward their goals and having a persistent drive. Beyond the ad’s “America’s Got Talent” debut, Honda will extend the campaign to its social media channels, inviting users to share how they plan to push themselves and achieve their goals.

The 2013 Honda Civic includes new additions such as air conditioning, USB, Bluetooth, and a backup camera as standard features. The 2013 sedan model starts at $18,165, with the Si Coupe model featured in the ad campaign starting at $22,515.

0 comments:

Post a Comment