Toni Braxton's wardrobe malfunction: Dress 'fell apart!'

Toni Braxton's wardrobe malfunction: Dress 'fell apart, She says she was wearing a "very skimpy" bodysuit underneath, but fans got a peek at her bare backside.

Toni Braxton is able to laugh about it now.

But last week the Web was abuzz when she suffered a wardrobe malfunction during a concert in New Jersey.

As she was singing, her bare backside was suddenly on show for all to see.

"I was dancing doing the one-two and I kind of thought, 'Are my [breasts] exposed? I am feeling air," she tells Omg! Insider's Kevin Frazier. "I remember that distinctly, so that's why I held the top of the dress but then I realized the whole dress was coming apart. The whole dress just fell apart on stage!"

But she wasn't feeling total air. She wasn't completely bare.

Braxton, 45, was wearing a bodysuit, "but it was very skimpy," she says.

The moment was embarrassing, she admits. "I can't deny I was uncomfortable, but I made it work and the audience kind of laughed and it turned into a burlesque show. I should have charged more for the tickets. Who knew?"

She added that while she considered running offstage, she knew the show must go on. "We laughed about it and we made it work, but that's all you can do. Breathe through it all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment