Lorde Joe Irvine

Lorde Joe Irvine, Leave it to Lorde to say what most of the world was thinking! After "X Factor New Zealand" contestant Joe Irvine received a verbal lashing from the show's judges, the singing superstar voiced her support for her fellow New Zealander.

Joe made worldwide headlines this week after two of the show's judges, Natalia Kills and Willy Moon, called his performance "disgusting," "cheap," "absurd," "atrocious" and accused the young singer of stealing Willy's look.

In addition to Natalia and Willy getting canned from the reality competition, Joe received the support of some of music's biggest names, including Lorde.

The young singer shared a photo on Twitter of a batch of cupcakes sent to him by fellow New Zealand native Lorde.

"Keep Being Joe," the icing on the cupcakes said.

Hi Joe, Just wanted to say: Your individuality, positive energy, and spirit are infectious," Lorde wrote in the note. "I think you're doing an awesome job on the show so far. I'm a performer too, and I wanted to say that no matter how many people make fun of me for how I dress, move, and act, I'm being me – and that's what's important. Good luck and lots of love, Lorde."

0 comments:

Post a Comment