Penn Jillette looks unrecognizable after dropping 105 pounds in 4 months

Penn Jillette looks unrecognizable after dropping 105 pounds in 4 months, Penn Jillette has performed his most incredible magical act yet: making himself disappear.


The magician and actor has lost 105 pounds from his 6-foot-7 frame since he began a new diet in December, he told People.

Jillette says his secret lies in calorie counting, where he only consumed 1,000 calories a day.

"I was on six very powerful meds to bring the blood pressure down," Jillette, 60, told the mag. "My doctor said I needed to get my weight down, and if I brought it down 30 or 40 lbs. it would be a little easier to control. And then he said something in passing that completely blew my mind — he said, 'If you got down to 230, you probably wouldn't need any of the meds.' "

The comedian says that he doesn't restrict the amount he eats, just the types of foods."I eat unbelievable amounts of food but just very, very, very healthy food," he explained.

Jillette had dropped 10 pants sizes and admits the smaller waistline comes with big positive side effects.

"I have so much energy and I feel so good," the actor said. "I'm just plain happier."

0 comments:

Post a Comment